Just in Time Economics: Christmas Tree Edition
Which country produces the most Christmas trees?
This questions came up in a zoom meeting today.
In confirming the answer, discovered a few econ facts about Christmas trees – great for classroom bell ringers or other holiday trivia events. Happy Holidays!
- Which country produces the most Christmas trees?
Artificial trees – China
Real trees – Canada
- Economic facts about Christmas trees (from University of Illinois Extension)
- The Environment and Christmas tree economics (The Conversation)
- Christmas tree production insights (Agricultural Economics Insights)
- Economic Trends – Buying a Christmas tree (The Conversation)
- The Economics of Christmas trees (The Hustle)
- Graphs – Christmas trees (Reuters)