Your contribution to the Indiana Council for Economic Education can help us continue to provide quality curriculum resources and training to teachers and students across the state.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE GIVING:
You can contribute online by going to the link below. Please follow these instructions for making a gift via the Purdue Giving website.
- Visit, The Giving Form – Purdue University Development Office
- Type in dollar amount in “Donation Amount” box.
- “Which funds would you like to support?” Type dollar amount in the “ICEE Gift Fund” box.
- Complete the remainder of the form. Click “Next.”
- This will take you to the page where you will input your credit card information.
- If you experience any problems or have questions, please call the Indiana Council for Economic Education 765/494-8541 or the Purdue Development Office.
- IMPORTANT: If you contribute electronically, please also e-mail Jeff Sanson to ensure we receive notification of your generosity.
IF YOU PREFER TO SEND A CHECK, PLEASE PRINT AND COMPLETE THIS FORM: ICEE Pledge Form
AND MAIL TO:
Indiana Council for Economic Education
Krannert Building Room 607
403 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Or contact Jeff Sanson at 765-494-8545
- List of Contributors
- Verification of 501c3 status
One benefit for Indiana taxpayers is the State of Indiana College Tax Credit. The State of Indiana provides a credit towards state taxes for contributions to qualified educational institutions (like Purdue).
Indiana taxpayers may take a tax credit of half (50 percent) of their gift to ICEE. For a joint return, the maximum credit is $200 (based on a gift of $400 or more), and for a single return, the maximum credit is $100 (for a gift of $200 or more). The tax credit directly reduces the “bottom line” of your state income tax by reducing the amount you owe in taxes.
Because the Indiana Council for Economic Education is a part of Purdue, your gift to us counts towards this credit! To be deductible in 2017, the contribution must be made before the end of the year.
See http://www.in.gov/dor/4745.htm#college for more details and to download tax form CC-40.