Date(s) - 07/08/2021 - 07/20/2021
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Indiana University South Bend
- This is a summer program for teachers of all grades and disciplines to understand the fundamentals of economics (e.g., US recession due to COVID) and personal finance (e.g., investing in stocks and bonds).
- Teachers earn three graduate level credits, and lessons can be integrated into K-12 curriculum, in consonance with Indiana’s Academic Standards.
- The in-state tuition is fully covered by the IU South Bend Center for Economic Education.
- There is a $40 application fee, which is waived for those who have previously attended Indiana University
- July 8, 9, 12-15, 19, 20 (total of eight days)
- 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Lunch is provided.
- Indiana University South Bend
1700 Mishawaka Avenue South Bend, IN 46615
Education and Arts Bldg. (1st Floor) Room 1004 (Torres Lab)
Registration is limited to 20 teachers, and so we encourage early sign up by June 4, 2021.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration packet to be emailed to you.
For further inquiries, please contact Dr. Vicar Valencia by phone at 574-520-4171 or email at email@example.com.