Date(s) - 04/07/2021
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Online - join HERE!
Join Indiana State University Center for Economic Education for a virtual panel on Wednesday, April 7.
Join us for a panel discussion on food deserts in our community, the impact on students, and what can be done to ensure access to quality fresh food.
- Senator J.D. Ford, Indiana State Senator, Sponsor of SB 170
- Dr Donald Richards, Professor, Dept. of Economics
- Dr. Matthew Moulton, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Teaching and Learning
- Garret Hurley, Sustainability Coordinator, Office of Sustainability
- Colton Lewis, Moderator, C.H.I.L.L. Board of Directors
Indiana Food Deserts
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern
We look forward to seeing you online April 7th