On Demand: Econ Camp Session 2 – The Covid-19 Economy: Are We Back on Track?
From the CARES Act to the American Rescue Plan, the fiscal response in excess of $5 trillion put us on a path to recovery. But is the U.S. economic recovery from the pandemic complete? What industries and individuals have been affected the most? Will we go back to “normal”?
This session will examine how economist think about these factors and how they may impact the economy.
Afterwards, this form will enable you or your students to submit follow up questions!
Presented by: Daria Sevastianova, Ph.D., University of Southern Indiana.
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Indiana Council for Economic Education
- Purdue University Department of Agricultural Economics
- Purdue University Center for Economic Education
- University of Southern Indiana Center for Economic Education