On Demand: Econ Camp Session 3 – The Federal Reserve’s New Monetary Policy Tools
Originally presented: Oct. 25, 2021
Session Description:Do you think that the buying and selling of U.S. bonds is still the main monetary policy tool of the Federal Reserve? Think again! Join us for this special session to learn about the new methods by which the Fed conducts monetary policy, as well as free resources to teach your students. Materials are for high school and AP students, but teachers of all grade levels are welcome.
Afterwards, this form will enable you to submit follow up questions!
Presented by: David Perkis, Ph.D., Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, Louisville Branch
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Indiana Council for Economic Education
- Purdue University Department of Agricultural Economics
- Purdue University Center for Economic Education
- University of Southern Indiana Center for Economic Education