Date(s) - 09/29/2021 - 10/01/2021
2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
CEE’s Financial Literacy & Economic Education Conference is the nation’s premier event for K-12 educators that want to integrate personal finance and economics into their classrooms!
- Discover innovative ways to engage your students while networking with like-minded colleagues.
- Over 50 education sessions, handpicked by CEE, will give you deeper content knowledge, offer activities and lesson plans you can do with your students and improve your confidence and impact in the classroom.
Conference Ticket Information
- K-12 Teacher – Current K-12 classroom teachers. Early Bird Pricing $79 until June 30th – $99 thereafter.
- Standard Admission – CEE’s network of affiliates, council/center staff, Federal Reserve personnel, sponsors, poster sessions, exhibitors, and all others in the personal finance or economic education field that are not currently K-12 classroom teachers.
- CEE will continue to add new sessions, keynote speakers, teacher award winners, and more to this page as the conference dates approach!